Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm a Bad Blogger

I've been horrible at blogging.  I've been super busy over the last several months, so I'm not beating myself up over the fact that my blog isn't up-to-date.  Yes, I was hoping to keep up with it in "real time" as a way to keep friends and family updated on what was going on with Adelaide, as an outlet for stress/venting, and as a record of what we've gone through as a family.  However, in the grand scheme of things, there's been so much going on that blogging just hasn't been a priority.

That said, I've been keeping notes/Word documents here & there with every intention of updating this blog, but I am (obviously) WAY behind.  So what I'm hoping to do within the next few weeks is post entries from last fall that take us through Adelaide's journey - from her original diagnosis to her heart transplant, from our time at Kohl's house to where we are now - home, happy, and thriving!  Thanks for your patience as I update things over the next few weeks.  Once I'm up to date on where we've been, I hope to continue blogging about where we are and what we're up to now!

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment